Jennie is interested in the places where people meet; the public spaces that we visit to catch up, play, learn, escape and laugh. She creates opportunities for people to come together; to connect communities with history, ideas and the planet and to foster collaborative projects and partnerships.
Reliable and results driven, Jennie works closely with clients to deliver contracts in an effective and timely fashion. She is a friendly, open and accessible museum professional with a breadth of experience and wide-reaching network.
Jennie is a respected and a trusted figure in the sector; well known for her passion, dedication, enthusiasm and 'making things happen'. These are Jennie’s operating values:
- I challenge and champion in equal measure
- I delve beyond the brief to ensure outcomes work for clients
- I act with discretion and sensitivity
- I am open, accessible and friendly when interacting with staff, volunteers and stakeholders
- I will be honest in my assessment
Get in touch
If you need to develop a new way of working, grow and diversify your museum’s visitor offer, make the most of your collections and cultural assets, or if you require extra capacity to deliver a project, please contact me to discuss your needs, ideas and aspirations.